Ever since the Instagram Story feature launched, I am using and searching it so many. This solution we have come up with a few combos that will allow you to hide Instagram Story action seen from another person’s story. It means that you can use the methods mentioned here to view someone’s Instagram story and DMs without no notifying those guys on the Instagram webpage, Android, and iOS phones. Moreover, it is possible to see the stories of users without following them, but that is, of course, only possible for public accounts.
How To Note that If Your Instagram Direct Message Is Seen?
You can quickly know if someone has read your direct message on Instagram. If “Seen” appears below the word you sent, then that means the recipient has read it, otherwise not.
Then again, if there are multiple users in the conversation, then an eye symbol will appear with the Instagram username, which has viewed your message.
How to hide you’re seen on Instagram direct message?
The first of all you should know is that, like Instagram stories, there is no option on Instagram to set seen status. However, there are some tips which you can use. When you turn off the Internet and open an unread message, you can see the Instagram direct message without informing that person that you have read it.
To do this:
- you will receive a message be sure not to open it
- switch off your connections
- Now, go to the direct signal and open the message
- remember, if you again connect to the Internet and open the message, the sender can see you have read it
By DMpro you can send your messages automatically without begin worry that is being seen or not.
There is no typical nor formal procedure to hide Instagram messages read receipts, and you need to follow the below workaround.
- As soon as you get a direct message, you will get an Instagram push notification. Do not tap on it.
- reOpen the Instagram app and tap on Instagram Direct icon at the top right corner.
- Instagram DM conversations will load. Do not open the communication for which you want to hide the read receipt.
- Turn Off WiFi or mobile data(disconnect from the Internet completely)
- Then tap and open the random conversation to read the messages, and simultaneously, don’t want to alert the sender with the Seen sign. You will be able to view the words.
- Now, you will have to log out of your Instagram account. Don’t turn on the Internet or WiFi yet. You require to register out of your Instagram account without an internet connection.
- To log out from Instagram, come back to the main screen than from the icon at the bottom right of the screen.
- Below your profile, tap on the cog icon at the top right corner and select Log Out.
- Now, switch on the WiFi on your phone and log in to your Instagram account.
The user won’t get Seen even though you read this message. You could continue to use Instagram Direct with other users, and still, the user won’t get notified that you have looked their words. However, do not open the conversation for which you wish to hide you’re seen a sign. If you do that, then the user of the letters will get the seen receipt. In case they send more words, then follow the same steps above to read their news without letting them know.
- If you want to avoid DM tensions, join the AiGrow to make your account direct messaging super easy with our tool.
Ultimately with DMpro best usable app out there, you can automate your messages without getting banned!
Be sure to check out our review as well: