1.PERSONAL INFORMATION WE MAY COLLECT
Where applicable, we indicate whether and why you must provide us with your Personal Information, as well as the consequences of failing to do so. If you do not provide Personal Information when requested, you may not be able to benefit from our Service if that information is necessary to provide you with the service or if we are legally required to collect it.
2.PERSONAL INFORMATION PROVIDED BY YOU
2a. Personal Information Automatically Obtained from Your
Interactions with the Service
3. HOW WE MAY USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may use the Personal Information we obtain about you to:
- Create and manage your account, provide our Service, process payments, and respond to your inquiries;
- Manage account authentication such as two-factor authentication
- Communicate with you to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, or system maintenance, including by periodically emailing you service-related announcements;
- Publish your content, comments or messages on social media platforms;
- Provide tailored advertising, for DMpro services, via Google AdWords;
- Aggregate your Personal Information for analytical purposes;
- Provide customer support;
- operate, evaluate and improve our business (including by developing new products and services; managing our communications; determining the effectiveness of our advertising; analyzing how the Service is being accessed and used; tracking performance of the Service; debugging the Service; facilitating the use of our Service);
- Send you marketing communications about products, services, offers, programs and promotions of DMpro, and affiliated companies;
- Ensure the security of our Service;
- Manage our customer, service provider and partner relationships;
- Enforce our agreements related to our Service and our other legal rights; and
- Comply with applicable legal requirements, industry standards and our policies.
If you are located in the European Economic Area, we may process your Personal Information for the above purposes when:
- You have consented to the use of your Personal Information, For example, we may seek to obtain your consent for our uses of cookies or similar technologies, or to send you marketing communications.
- We need your Personal Information to provide you with services and products requested by you, or to respond to your inquiries,
- We have a legal obligation to use your Personal Information, or
- We have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information. In particular, we have a legitimate interest in using your Personal Information to ensure and improve the safety, security, and performance of our Service, to anonymize Personal Information and carry out data analyses.
4. HOW WE SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the Personal Information we collect about you as described below or otherwise disclosed to you at the time the data is collected, including with:
5. HOW WE PROTECT YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
DMpro is careful about safeguarding the confidentiality of your Personal Information. We employ administrative and electronic measures designed to appropriately protect your Personal Information against accidental or unlawful destruction, accidental loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, misuse, and any other unlawful form of processing of the Personal Information in our possession. Please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We cannot guarantee that information about you will not be accessed, viewed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our administrative, physical, and electronic safeguards, subject to requirements under applicable law to ensure or warrant information security.
We will make any legally-required disclosures of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your unencrypted electronically stored Personal Information to you via email or conspicuous posting on our Site in the most expedient time possible and without unreasonable delay, consistent with (i) the legitimate needs of law enforcement or (ii) any measures necessary to determine the scope of the breach and restore the reasonable integrity of the data system , and any other disclosures that may be required under applicable law.
We also take measures to delete your Personal Information or keep it in a form that does not permit identifying you when this information is no longer necessary for the purposes for which we process it, unless we are required by law to keep this information for a longer period. When determining the retention period, we take into account various criteria, such as the type of products and services requested by or provided to you, the nature and length of our relationship with you, possible re-enrollment with our products or services, the impact on the services we provide to you if we delete some information from or about you, mandatory retention periods provided by law and the statute of limitations.
6. YOUR RIGHTS AND CHOICES
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive such marketing communications from us, please follow the unsubscribe instructions provided in any of the communications. You may also opt out from receiving commercial email from us by sending your request to us by email at support@DmPro.me. Please be aware that, even after you opt out from receiving commercial messages from us, you will continue to receive administrative messages from us regarding the Service.
In certain jurisdictions you have the right to request access and receive information about the Personal Information we maintain about you, to update and correct inaccuracies in your Personal Information, to restrict or object to the processing of your Personal Information, to have the information blocked, anonymized or deleted, as appropriate, or to exercise your right to data portability to transfer your Personal Information to another company. Those rights may be limited in some circumstances by local law requirements. In addition to the above-mentioned rights, you also have the right to lodge a complaint with a competent supervisory authority subject to applicable law.
Where required by law, we obtain your consent for the processing of certain Personal Information collected by cookies or similar technologies, or used to send you direct marketing communications, or when we carry out other processing activities for which consent may be required. If we rely on consent for the processing of your Personal Information, you have the right to withdraw it at any time and free of charge. When you do so, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing before your consent withdrawal.
To update your preferences, ask us to remove your information from our mailing lists, delete your account or submit a request to exercise your rights under applicable law, please contact us as specified in the “Contacting Us” section below.
7. DATA TRANSFERS
8. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
The Site is not directed to people under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with Personal Information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under 16. If we become aware that a child under 16 has provided us with Personal Information, we will delete such information from our files.
10. YOUR CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Residents of California have the right to request a disclosure describing what types of personal information we have shared with third parties for their direct marketing purposes, and with whom we have shared it, during the preceding year. You may request a copy of that disclosure by contacting us at email@example.com.
11. CONTACTING US